FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1976 175 OMC stern drive. I had to replace the forward shift coil, when I was putting it back together I noticed that the driveshaft didn't turn easy, it seems to be rubbing against the nylon fron the lock nut. The gears spin fine no binding if the driveshaft isn't in, but once I put...
I have a 1976 OMC 175HP 302 ford enigine. When the engine is running I have water the pours out of the rear of the block by the heads. I am not sure if it is missing a part or just a freeze plug. Any help would be appriciated.
I am new to the boating community, I resently purchased a 18 ft. 1976 Gulfstream. Upon taking it out for its first trip I found out that the boat would not go forward. I went online and did some research and with the great members of this site I discovered that the electric foward shift coil...