FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi every body hope you can help or give me advice I have a 125hp mid 90 mercury after repairs to the mounts on the motor I droped it in the water im not sure if this is normal but when in the water I seem to get water pouring through the top engine mounts when I start going water seems to start...
Hi i hope someone can help me but I just bought a boat with a mid 90s 125 horsepower mercury ive had many dramas with it and the mechenic when you have the unit out and select the gears by hand its seems to wanna to pop out of nuetral in to foward or reverse which ever its closest to is this...