FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi everybody. I’ve recently purchased a 12.5’ inflatable boat with alum floor. I also picked up a 1972 Mercury 110 9.8hp long shaft off CL for it. The guy I bought it from said it was good to go he just rebuilt the carb and put new wires on it. I was able to see it run in a 55g drum. Started up...