FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello,
I read a lot of threads about adjusting motor. I have a 1990 90 hp Force. I read sometimes BTDC timing settings should be made while motor is running at high rpm or with WOT, sometimes cranking motor with starter and sometimes cranking motor with starter without spark plugs. When I say...
Hello,
if I accelerate the boat, motor will often stalls. With motor in water, no gear I can always give throttle and motor will not stall. In gear when I will accelerate the boat motor often stalls. After that it's hard to start again. I checked compression -> ok. I checked timing TDC = 1...