FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello everyone. I have a 1987 Fishn Ski Barge with a 1987 Johnson 48hp. I bought it non running. Cleaned out the carbs and new fuel system. When I ran the boat, it would not plane and sounded like the engine was running rich. I took the cowel off, cleaned the spark plugs and ran it. The...