FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
ok,i scored a new boat from my brother.Its a1995 14.6 seaswirl-good shape.I dont know how to wire it? I have an ignition switch.The wires from the harness on the motor are bigtime faded and mismatched(spliced with different colored wire)Also the wires are missing that go to the coil.Can anybody...
Man I sure appreciate a place to go to learn about this new passion of mine! Ok , the thing ran real good until I decided to tape up some frayed wires that run from the harness to the coil.They were so old they literally fell apart.Please help.Cant afford A damn manual right now.I need to know...