FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello All
I'm a new member of this site and could really use some help. I have a 1986 Four Winns with the Volvo Penta outdrive. I had it out this weekend and noticed the boat was taking on water inside the engine compartment. The water is coming in at the top of the outdrive portion. I'm...
Hello All
I'm a new member of this site and could really use some help. I have a 1986 Four Winns with the Volvo Penta outdrive. I had it out this weekend and noticed the boat was taking on water inside the engine compartment. The water is coming in at the top of the outdrive portion. I'm...