FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Took the 2005 Reinell 4.3 V6 out today. Headed up the river and 2 minutes later it was sputtering and it died.
I lifted the engine compartment lid and what I saw was my worst nightmare!! Oil and Water mixed all over the engine and in the carb. I pulled the air cleaner off and the light brown...
I have a 2005 Reinell 191 LSE that if I put the Trim up even close to half way it will bounce all over the lake. Is this because the boat is so lite? Can I get something to mount on the prop to stop or help this?
Am I using the trim correctly?
** This is a double post, Please delete it out of...
I have a Reinell that if I put the Trim up even close to half way it will bounce all over the lake. Is this because the boat is so lite? Can I get something to mount on the prop to stop or help this?
Am I using the trim correctly?
Hello,
Can anyone reccomend a place to get a Bimini top for a 2005 Reinell 191LSE with a ski tower?
I know I can get one at Overtons but I didn't know if they had the "best" Bimini.....
Thanks,
Brandon
Hello,
I have a 2005 Reinell 191 LSE that the gauges stopped working on after our last trip out. It was pretty choppy and the boat slammed down pretty hard once and after that the gauges stopped working. I've been told to look for a loose ground wire.
Does that sound correct?
Does Reinell...