FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hmmm, good suggestion. I hadn’t considered that. One would assume the current load from the pump would be be factored in during the design, but... The relay would eliminate the higher current thru the switch, so yeah. Is this something you’ve encountered before on similar Merc engines, or just...
Hello all, I have a 2014 Larson LX195S with a 4.3 TKS. 260 hours. I’m on my 4th oil pressure switch since new. They keep failing, causing the fuel pump to stop running. It’s become so predictable that I have made a temp wire harness that plugs directly into the pump connector to feed it 12v from...
Hello all, This is my first post to the forum, I'll try to be as thorough as possible. First, the info:
2014 Larson LX195S - first owner
4.3 TKS (190)
Alpha 1
High Five 19P
75 hours
Used freshwater only - premium (94 octane) fuel
Problem: intermittent sounding of overheat alarm
Diagnosis...