FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ive had a slight oil leak coming from my 3.0 liter since I bought it 7 years ago. The engine is very clean but without fail I always have a little bit of oil show up. I wipe it down and then its there the next time I check. Sometimes I think its coming from the top of the valve cover from the...
When servicing my drive i notice a spot of rust on the drive shaft. I perform regular maintenance and grease the spline whenever I pull the drive. Take a look at the pic and tell me your thoughts. The Gimbal bearing seems to be in good shape, well greased, and spins freely....Just not sure...
Ive got a 05 alpha 1 gen 2 and noticed the drive oil reservoir in the engine compartment is empty. I haven't taken it out since October and noticed a couple drops of gear oil on the garage floor. Its been 18 months since I last dropped the drive and changed the gear oil fluid/impeller/etc. I...