FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My DT75 was working fine up until I did a gear oil change. (yes I did a proper flush and i filled it properly). I used quicksilver gear oil.
I'm now having a problem with my water flow and cooling.
I was out on the water and the cooling was fine. Did a gear oil change and now the water...