FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Johnson150 Fastsrtike on a 1989 ranger354.The bulb goes flat really fast almost as if the motor pumps the gas out of the bulb.Does this boat have a antisiphon fitting?? I have been told some boats do,and if so how can i fix the problem?? HELP
I have a 1997 Johnson 150 Faststrike .I have a idle problem with this motor.It runs great at all speeds but when at idle it stalls.I have all kinds of problems loading the boat on the trailer.I have tried new spark plugs new has bulb.It seams that the warmer it gets the more it stalls. Need...