FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have dt55 that starts fine and idles perfect, I cleaned the cards and replaced the spark plugs. On my sea trail It started right up with no problem, it took off and ran great! after a few seconds it would loose power but not turn off. I would try to rev it up again but it wont go over 3000rpm...
Ok maybe this has been answered already but I don't know. Could a rectifier keep two cylinders from firing? I have a 125 hp 1989 force two fire and two wont. I hope its the rectifier... anyone know?
I have a 1989 125 hp Force that im confused about. I crank the engine but it cranks very slow even with a good charged battery. good cables and connections. I even replaced the starter because the old one started smoking and got very hot. I jumped the starter bypassing the soleniod and still...
Recently I tried to DIY on my 1989 125 Force. I got all the stuff needed to change the lower oil and noticed three screws, two on the top and one by the case. I removed the two tops ones and the bottom one. I removed it to only discover very dark oil slowly dripping out of it. I did some...
I have a 1989 125hp Force when I crank it over its very slow like the battery is dead. I bought a deep cycle battery and a regular marine battery, they are not new but I did take them to the auto store and had them checked. They told me the batteries were good and just needed a charge. My...