FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Yamaha 25hp 2 stroke (2004), I just noticed that one of the plastic screen where the cooling water gets sucked in is cracked. Does anyone know what this part is called and if it as easy as removing the 2 screws and replacing part?
Thanks in advance,
Tim
I am looking for a outboard for a 14 ft aluminum and was offered a Mercury 25 hp sea pro for what seams like a decent price.
I am new to boating and don't know a lot about it. So does anyone know if this is a decent motor? I called another dealer to compare pricing and they said that motor...