FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all,
I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this.
I'm new at boating and just bought a used 1990 Sunbird Barletta 184 (18.5 ft).
The prop for this boat is 13 3/8 X 17 (little chips here and there). I guess this is the original prop. I just wonder if the boat is running at...
Hi all,
I'm new to boating. I just acquired a 1990 Barletta 184 (without any manual or specs).
I would like to find more infor this boat. I did looked up the specs on iboats but there is not realy much infor.
If anybody knows or has information about this boat and would like to share?
I'm...