FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Hey guys alright ive exhausted myself short of tearing into the lower unit to see if something is dragging. My 130 (prop 13x21) on my 14.5 ft banshee wont rev past 4400. I have checked the tach.. its correct and at 4400 it does 43 mph so the math with slip works. The motors av plate was...
Bought a new used boat. Its a 14.5 foot banshee mk2 with a chysler 130. Im not a boat guy but I am mechanically inclined. So ive been reading and it seems im way under propped. The boat has a 3 blade on it I cant read the size its very worn out. I got a 13-23 degree 3 blade with the boat as a...