FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey Guys,
I have a 1993 bayliner jazz with a 90 hp force engine. It sat for about a year but ran fine before that. I just recently cleaned the carbs and fuel system and washed/waxed the boat, getting it ready to ride. It starts up and runs great on the trailer but when I put it in the water, it...
Hey guys,
I have a 1993 Bayliner Jazz jetboat with a 90hp force engine. It's a 3 cylinder two-stroke. My buddy borrowed it and stalled out on the water, frying the starter trying to get it restarted. When we got it home, I replaced the battery and starter, putting all wires back in their...