FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi, I have a 1988 Dyna Trak 180ss with a Evinrude 150xp model # E150STLCCA I had issues with it idling very high almost wide open and sort of found the culprit. I have attached a picture of what I am pointing at and also a link to a video I uploaded on you tube showing what it is doing. when...
I have a 1988 Dyna Trak 180 ss with a 1988 Evinrude 150xp model # E150STLCCA I was wondering are the Neutral and kill switch or key in off tied together in series or are they separate in the controls? or when the key is in the off position is it and the safety switch tied together in series? The...