FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I am new to this forum, and a newbie to boating. I purchased this boat for a great price, and the motor runs great. The only issue I am having, is that the tilt/trim will not keep motor up. It will raise fine, but once raised it starts slowly going down. Here is the Model # for the motor...
I am new to this forum, and new to boating. I purchased this boat for a great price, and the motor runs great. The only issue I am having, is that the tilt/trim will not keep motor up. It will raise fine, but once raised it starts slowly going down. Here is the Model # for the motor...