FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello I am a new boat owner and am having a few issues with my 1995 force 120 Motor. I started it a few days ago on hose clamps and it idled fine. Today I went to start it and it wont crank over. It seems like there is pressure build up inside the motor and the exhaust valves arent opening...
Hello I am a first time boat owner so please don't mind the questions. I am mechanically able and Ive spent several hours on this forum tuning my boat. I have a 1995 quantum with a force 120 outbord motor. The problem im having is my power tilt trim will go down, but it will not raise. It has a...