FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
It takes a while to get the engine going but will only run at a fast idle. I have replaced the fuel line because it seems like it's sucking in air. As soon as I bring the idle down, the engine dies. I sprayed carb cleaner in it and it didn't seem to help.
The last time I ran the engine was a...