FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Every time I tilt down ,the motor shakes violently until it gets to the trim mode. When I'm running down the river the trim holds good for forward , but when I back up the motor kicks up . The trim unit was installed two months ago and I was told it would self bleed and stop doing this but it...
i bought a used powerhead with all ignition parts and fuel componets.it has a intermitit miss at idle and on acceleration it hesitates. at about 3/4 throttle to wide open theres no change in rpms but you can hear the sounds of the carbs change. my old powerhead ran at 5600 rpms this one won't...
Yep , pulled her apart #2 cylinder skirt broke inpieces on one side .cylinder still doesn't look real bad.but i do want to know if the main bearing race inserts should have what appears to be a crack on 3 of them in the exact same location and the exact same kind . I mean it looks like you could...