FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thanks Scott! I'm removing that panel today and will know for sure. It is immediately above a cutout in the panel, so you may be right. I could definitely use more light there.
New to boating and found this sensor (?) Located behind the starboard side panel. 2 wires that lead back to transom area.
Haven't traced the wires yet so thought I would ask this forum for their thoughts.
1995 Chris Craft 21' Concept bow rider with OMC sterndrive.
I found the VIN for my trailer hiding behind a recessed trailer light on the right hand side of the rear brace. With that I was able to register it in my state once the officer inspected it and they ran the VIN. Without a title I had to purchase a bond before they would register it. The whole...