FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I was in the water and the engine began to overheat. I replaced the thermostat and then replaced the impeller. When I put the lower end back on I did, or thought I did, ensure that it was in forward gear.
Now, when I put it into forward or reverse the prop does not spin; nor does water flow out...
Help please!
1994 BAYLINER 2452 Mercruiser 5.0 ALPHA
My engine compartment is flooded with gas this morning. I am currently siphoning it out, but I can locate where it is coming from. Can I get some tips on where to look? Is there a common place where this happens? Any help would be appreciated.
I am trying to install a new exhaust bellow. I have a bayliner 2452 5.0 mercruiser alpha1 I/O. I see many threads on this but can't seem to find one that tells me how to install this. I have gotten as far as install on the prop side but can't get it on the boat side with enough room to push...
Have a Mercruiser 5.0 Alpha I I/O on Bayliner Classic '94. There is a small hose right next to the Exhaust bellow that has a broken plastic connector on the prop side. I am trying to find the part but I don?t know what it is called.
My Bayliner 2452 classic has a head that seems to not flush when I use the pump on the right side (if your facing the head). It does get rid of the refuse, but no water from the top to flush it out. how does this work? it has not been replaced so it is the standard head that came with the...
The 5.0 Alpha One is in a Bayliner 2452 classic. After I put it in the water whether cold or warm it stalls out when I put it in gear. I eventually get out there but not after much stress and stuggle. Out of the water it seems to run no problem when I'm cleaning it out it goes in and out of...