FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
HELP I am rebuilding my 89 80hp Mercury installing pistons in power head and was pulling the rods up to the crank journal and one piston is stuck at the top of the cylinder won't move at all what to do now?
I was getting ready to check the timing pulled the plugs out put my dial indicator in the first spark plug hole and tried to turn the motor by hand and find TDC well I turned flywheel clock wise and it went about 7/8 and stopped tried it counterclock wise and the same result . I ran it the night...