FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Im new to outboards but like with a car would timing being set wrong cause no spark on one of the three cylinders? I have a 1984 force 85hp... can't get the flywheel free but all the wires have been checked over and over all seem good, the coil is new and the cd box is new. When I change the...
Hello, I have a 1984 Force 85hp on my bayliner and the number three cylinder has no spark. I have replaced the coil, as well as the cid box for that on and no change. I have reversed the connections between the cid that controls the #1 and #2 cylinders and then I get spark so now I am assuming...