FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Was running good last week and all the sudden won't crank this weekend. I ain't hat it long and have had no problems with it until now. It will turn but not fire and gas or some kind of oil is coming out of my prop. It hat normal? I can hear a faint tuck when I chike it but am not shire if it's...