FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi there, I have a re occuring problem with a 2000 70hp Johnson. Three mechanics have looked at the motor and have been unable to diagnose the problem.
Here it is. The motor will start and run beautifully from a cold start. I will drive the boat for 25 mins and then turn it off. I will leave...
Hi everyone, I have a 1999 Johnson 70hp which will start beautifuly, idle and drive to my destination. On a warm start is where the problem is. I will turn the ignition and the motor will idle, then if I throttle into gear I will loose revs and the motor will die like it is being starved of...