FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just checked Wellington State Park. They closed the park Oct 10th.. Is the Boat ramp still open?
How many boat ramps are there on Newfound lake? I Am going fishing early in the AM and hope to go to Newfound.. If not probably go to another location if We cant find a ramp..
The state of New Hampshire wants to know the following to register a trailer.
I bought the trailer with no title and just a bill of sale.
The trailer I think is a Starcraft, Because the builders plate says 3 72 which I think means March 1972. My 14ft Starcraft Boat says 1972 also.I bet they...
Hello, New Here. I just bought an 14ft Starcraft Aluminum Boat,and Trailer for $200. The guy I bought it from had the seats tore out of it because the wooden benches were rotted away. He bought it for a restoration project but didn't have time for it.
Oh He also threw in a working 20 thrust...