FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2006 Yamaha 60 HP T60TLRD on a pontoon boat. 2 years ago it quit peeing out of the tale tale hole. I figured out I could drive it over so many RPM's and it would work. If I were to go below 2000 RPM's or so, the stream would stop and eventually the alarm would go off. So, over 2000 RPM...
I have read many different forums about the poppet valve or high pressure valve. However, I cannot find one for a 2005 Yamaha T60TLRD. I have looked everywhere. The alarm sounds at low RPM and water starts to flow when I get above 2000 RPM, at idle, no good.
I read that "The valve is closed at...
Alright guys, I need some help. I have a 1996 Mercury Outboard 75hp 2 stroke 3 cylinder. My issue is loss of power at WOT. The engine cranks and idles fine. When I push the throttle down to wide open there is just very little acceleration. Once I get going down the river there will be a sudden...