FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi,
I need to replace the wires on my 1975 85 hp thunderbolt blueband along with the distributor. The local dealers say they don't service anything later then 87 so I'm in a bit of bind. Any help in finding parts would be appreciated.
Al
:redface:
Hi,
Looking for some ideas to checkout why my merc wont turn over. I got this boat and motor as a project boat that had been sitting for 2 years under cover. Was told it ran prior to staorage. I put new plugs and battery in it but when I turn the key.....nothing. I checked the voltage from the...
Hi I got this motor with a project boat and I've looked for the year of the motor through some of the treads listed here but I can't seem to narrow it down. Any help would be so appreciated!
Thanks
Nubie Boater!!!! :confused: