FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ski tube
I currently have a ski tube in the shape of a doughnut designed to be sat in. But it only collect water and slows you down and we prefer to go on our belly or knees.
Im looking to buy a new one that is reliable and affordable
anyone got advice or references?
Johnson gear shifter
Changing throttle is possible but the shifting is hard.
I know that the lever is a bit old, but does anyone have any suggestions?
Would replacing the whole thing solve the problem?
Johnson propeller
When i was servicing the boat i came across the propeller that it is broken in a few places. I filed it down to sharpen the edges and painted it.
Now I'm not sure if i should keep it as it is or replace it
*propeller is cracked in 2-3 places
Will replacing it make any...
What can i do to remove this off my windscreen?
I've been painting the front of the boat with Dulux Metal Shield epoxy enamel. After two coats of the white Dulux paint i had realised that the outside of the passenger side windscreen was fogged.
I had tried to clean the outside of the...