FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've searched the forum and nobody else seems to have my problem. I was out today, putting along at about 20 mph, and my depth alarm (Uniden QT206) sounded. I was in about 6 feet of water and the alarm was turned off (A00). It only sounded for a second or two, then reset. This happened about 10...