FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I pulled the Stingray out of the workshop, getting it ready for the summer. I connected my waterhose to the water supply connection on the engine, and it started right up.
Here's the question. While it was running, most of the water discharge from the outdrive was leaking/blowing down near...
I have a corrosion issue on my SX-M sterndrive. Most of the corrosion is on the sterndrive but to do the job right I need to remove everything including the transom plate. That would enable me to prep and paint the areas that are not accessable when assembled on the boat. I have an excellent...
Im new to the forum. I bought a 05 Stingray 4.3 GXi with an SX-M drive. The boat has only 68 hours on it and has never been stored in the water. The boat runs perfect and looks brand new inside and out. The only troublesome issue is what appears to be galvanic corrosion on the sterndrive. It's...