FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Anybody ever split their rear bench seat for a jon boat? I have a 1648 LDV War Eagle with the solid rear bench seat and I want to convert it to a split. Anybody see any flexing issues with it being that close to the transom? Should I think about some cross bars for more stability?
I want to...
Just bought a used '98 25 hp off a guy. Motor is in great condition under the cowling and fires up first push (electric start), but it does not pee out of the pee hole. I changed the impeller out (old one looked to be ok; really tight fit in the housing-I had to bend the arms around to fit)...