FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have an 1998 4.3L Vortex V6 / Alfa One Mercruiser / Inboard - Outboard and was wondering if somone can tell me what is a normal Oil Pressure when you are up to speed.
I have a 1998 Bayliner Trophy and the shifter is tight when you first shift in forward and in reverse. It's ok once you throttle up. But shifting in between forward and reverse is a little tough because of the tightness. When you are in neutral going forward and reverse is smooth and easy...
I have a 1998 Bayliner Trophy with a Mercruiser 4.3L Vortex engine, I've noticed the Gear Oil Reservoir has been leaking out of the breather hole in the cap when I'm under way. It seems the bottle or the lines aren't leaking. Hoping to get some information with this problem.
Aman82