FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey Folks,
I just upgraded to electric choke on my Mercrusier 120 with the standard Rochester carb. There was a tube that used to come from the intake up to the old heated choke. Does anyone know what size the threads (ie... 3/8, 1/4, etc...) are for the hole that is in the intake where that...
I've been working through the systems on the boat to get it ready for water. I noticed a drip coming from the end cap of the heat exchanger, so I pulled the caps off the exchanger today and found a crack on one of the caps. At an initial glance, I thought this would be a 4" system, however, when...
I just picked up this old gal and I've been going through it to get it water ready. Can someone help me identify which shifter this is? It's on my 82 Renken 19' with a Mercruiser 120 2.5l motor. That will lead me to ask the next question... Does anyone know what shifters (Mercruiser and/or...
Hey folks,
I have an '82 Mercruiser 120 (2.5L) Based on my previous posts, it had sat for a couple of years before I got it. I have not been able to get fuel to the carb at this point. I changed the mechanical fuel pump yesterday and all the fuel lines as well since they were old auto rated fuel...
Hey Folks,
I'm new here and just picked up a 1982 Renken with a Mercruiser 120 2.5L. The guy we got it from said he had the motor rebuilt a couple of years ago after he got it and then he updated some wiring. He supposedly "winterized" it some time last year and it's sat for the remainder. I...