FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have been given a new Everstart Marine 24DC-6 battery to use for a minn kota 40# and cannot find any info on how to maintain and charge this battery properly. I already have a portable 12v 10amp minn kota charger. Anyone know the details of this battery and whether or not I need to add water...
Motor is: 70's Mercury 200 20hp with new plugs, coils, points and impeller. Runs well. What is a fair price to pay to the individual owner of this motor these days? Thanks
Excuse my vocab, ive only owned a boat for a couple years. The locking clip on the trailer end of the hitch is broken. I can no longer "lock this down" on the ball hitch. I would just replace the whole hitch on the end of the trailer frame but the trailer has its hitch welded to the frame. I...