FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am looking for a wiring diagram for a 3.0 volvo penta. The alternator has five wires going to it and I don't know were they go. I also have some wires that go to the temp sending units that I am not sure about. 2000 volvo penta 3.0GS MWTR Model 3868939. The alternator is a marine J1171 Mando...
`How do you change the grease in this? Where is the screw to relieve the air pressure while filling it up? How much does it hold? 3.0 volvo and a volvo penta outdrive 1.97
How do you test a manifold for leaks. Water is getting in all cylinders when it on water muffs. It ran hot, replaced the head. It ran good until it got up to running temp. I removed the plugs and all cylinders were getting water. I was told if it ran hot the manifold probably cracked as well. I...