FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
ok thank you. as of now my boat is one my moms neighbors lift so this weekend ill be bale to pull the boat out and check on everything but im pretty sure my main exhaust bellows went bad and caused the bearing to go. I just wasnt sure if it caused the boat to completely shut down.
Hello I am kind of new to boating.
I was gifted my grandfathers 1976 Searay 24'
It has a 351 Windsor with a "Pre-Alpha" stern drive
I have had it for about 4 years and replaced both upper and lower units twice. I keep hearing that there's no such thing as pre alpha but I get confused when...