FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Bought the boat last summer 17' Stratos 266fs, fiberglass fish and ski, previous owner said he thought it needed synced well it ran but not like should of I figured out the vro pump was bad so replaced with a fuel pump, have to mix gas with oil now I don't mind, ok now I have the fuel problem...