FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
So I've been having an issue as of late w/ the 35hp Mercury I've got attached to my '71 Boston Whaler. It won't fire on the #1 cylinder. I started with replacing plugs thinking it fouled one, not the case. I switched the coils and the problem persisted. Through the advice of the local boat...
Hi,
New to the forum.
I've got a late 60's Boston Whaler w/ a 35hp 2 Stroke Mercury. We were given the boat by the father-in-law when we expressed interest in purchasing a boat. We enjoyed it all last summer and towards the end it started to have trouble starting. I replaced the starter and...