FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all....I'm new to this forum and still somewhat new to boating. I recently bought a 91 ASTRO 18 FSX and had the Mariner 150 V6 rebuilt (the oil injection failed and the cylinders were trashed. I had the oil injection system disabled and now mix my fuel ....never to worry again!). The boat...