FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I did the exact thing you are looking to do.
Perhaps you've already fitted something.
I have a 1999 130hp v4. Carburated. Still with VRO.
I too did not trust the normally open circuits on the factory fitted over temperature switches. Due to broken or accidentally disconnected wire rendering...
Hi Faztbullet,
Thank for your post.
I take it you are the same faztbullet as on marine engine forum?
Pasting my response on there...
I double checked the doc I read that info on.
Its actually the installation instructions, which has a troubleshooting section.
Seems there are two of these...