FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Arggh... this has very very frustrating. My first boat motor I have ever worked on. I am a car nut and worked and rebuilt many motors. I bought a used 1974 Chrysler 60HP. It starts and ran good. Problem is it did not pump water. I removed the lower unit to look at the impeller. It turned out to...
Hello,
Can anyone identify what these front lights came off or what is the manufacturer is ? I had them on a 1961 Glastron Fireflite and I don't think they are original.
I do not know boats very well. I bought what I thought was a 1969 Hollywood fiberglass boat. It was in rough shape and stripped mostly just a bare hull. I got it very, very cheap plus a nice trailer. Boat has a title that says 15-5" fiberglass hull Hollywood boat and the stickers match on the...