FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Good afternoon everybody. Working on a Johnson 115 V4 2 stroke that I recently got up and running with help from this forum. Runs well. When on the water it runs great then the alarm starts sounding continuously then engine loses almost all power. Turn the key off then restart immediately and...
Hello everybody. My first post. I am a 20 year dodge jeep mechanic and electrical specialist who was tasked with getting this boat engine running. My problem is I don't know exactly what it is. There are what I believe to be mercury logos on various small parts like freeze plugs but all signs...