FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
1975 mercrusier 165
The wires for the tilt and trim...blue and red.. that go thru the back of the boat are shot. I need to replace them, but I cant find on the manual what the process is. It looks like I need to take the outboard part off to be able to rewire it? Any tips and suggestions would...
Like the title says... New fuel pump, new coil
inline 6
I can turn the motor over and it cranks but wont start. Im not getting any spark, and unsure of the next step.
Thanks