FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Anyone have any input on max towing for a Silverado z71 with the 5.3. The truck is rated for 7400 lbs. I want to get a 26 ft sport cruiser, but am unsure if I am maxed at 24 or 25 ft safely. Most 24's I have looked at have dry weights around 5200lbs. IE Wellcraft and SeaRay. Figuring...