FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am the original owner of a 1998 Alumacraft 175 CS Tournament Pro with only 97 hours on it.
I keep this boat inside my warehouse when not in use, so weather is not a cause.
I have replaced the rear livewell water intake valve twice already because it cracks at the fitting on the intake side...
Have a 1998 175 CS Tournament Pro with a 4 stroke Suzuki that I bought new in '98. The screws holding the aluminum brackets to one of the seat backs loosened. The screws appear to have some type of locking agent like locktite on them and won't come out. They are not through bolted. Does anyone...
1996 225 Merc Offshore (Carb Model)
24' Proline Center Console (240)
320 Hours (Original Owner)
My 225 Offshore starts cold just fine and pulls up to normal operating running RPM.
After running at normal range for 30 minutes or so, when I shut it down to fish a spot for 15-20 minutes, it will...