FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Last night on the lake we had something fly out of the boat. We turned around to get it, when we got to it the driver/owner went to neutral the reverse and realized he was moving a little fast for reverse and went back to neutral. The engine started running rough and he shut it down. While being...
High I have a boat with a 3.0 omg mod 302amkw s/n to892903. While out on the water I lost all electrical power to the boat. What I mean by boat is the gauges, lights, and switch. I can jump the starter posts and it will crank. I got it to run to the boat ramp by hot wiring but it was strange how...